Jazz and Blues bands we can recommend:
November 10th The Blues Band at Hall for Cornwall, Truro.
November 17th and 18th - TANGO TANGO dancing to Los Pasos Nuevos on both Friday and Saturday
Diary dates for 2018
In order to try and avoid disappointment here are diary dates for 2018 to give you plenty of notice.
- March 16th Nuclear Blues - at The Duchy probably the best Blues Band this side of the Tamar.
- March 17th The Carol Gasser Quartet - at The Duchy. Two members of the legendary Ivy Benson Band reform.
- May 19th Kabasa! : a first for St Barts Church will see a return for this hot 6 piece Salsa band after their storming gig in Lerryn in 2017, the gig will almost certainly include a Laser show and more!!
- August, date to be confirmed. Dance to The Sultans at The Duchy, a 6 piece smooth Swing Band with a great wind section and fabulous soulful vocalist.
- September 21st The Fabulous Dino Baptiste at Lerryn Memorial Hall. Blues to Boogie pianist and singer, has played with many top flight artists including Sir Mick Jagger at The Mustique Blues Festival, see him on piano with the Festival band below.
More dates to be added for the late autumn.