All profits after expenses are donated to local good causes.
In no particular order:-
- Sing along the River
- Cornwall Hospice Care
- Breast Cancer UK
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Lostwithiel Business Group
- Transition Lostwithiel
- Cornwall Scrapstore
- Lostwithiel Annual Gardeners Market
- The Mayors Fund X 3
- Lostwithiel Junior Silver Band
- Lostwithiel Museum
- Lostwithiel Town Street Sweeper
- Lerryn Memorial Hall
- Lerryn LAMA Community Bus
- The ‘Boogie Bench’ half way up Bodmin Hill
- Various planters around town.
Boogie Bench on Bodmin Hill
Enjoying the Boogie Bench: on the left, 10-year-old Ilias Michael Walker who played at a
Jazz Cafe at Duchy of Cornwall Nursery earlier in 2017, and on the right Richard Bower.
The plaque on the Boogie Bench