All profits after expenses are donated to local good causes.
Donations in no particular order:-
- Believe in Aiden
- New bespoke planter for the entrance to Coulson Park
- The Lostwithiel 1918 Committee
- Lost In Song
- Chestnut Appeal for Prostate Cancer, Treliske Hospital
- Boogie Bench for Lerryn
- Boogie Bench for Duchy of Cornwall Nursery
- Muscular and Myotonic Dystrophy Charity, in conjunction with the Charity Ice Skate-off held at The Eden Project in early December 2017
- The ‘Boogie Bench’ at Lostwithiel Community Centre
Boogie Bench donated to Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Man Engine postcards
MAN ENGINE postcards sponsored by Lostwithiel Jazz café and donated to a range of organisations in Lostwithiel for sale to raise funds for their individual good causes.
All postcards now distributed to: The Museum, Lost in Song Choir, The Community Centre, St Bartholomew’s Church, Lostwithiel Book Group and Homefront Coffee and Haberdashery shop. All raising funds for good causes in and around Lostwithiel and all for sale at £1 each.
- Sing along the River
- Cornwall Hospice Care
- Breast Cancer UK
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Lostwithiel Business Group
- Transition Lostwithiel
- Cornwall Scrapstore
- Lostwithiel Annual Gardeners Market
- The Mayors Fund X 3
- Lostwithiel Junior Silver Band
- Lostwithiel Museum
- Lostwithiel Town Street Sweeper
- Lerryn Memorial Hall
- Lerryn LAMA Community Bus
- The ‘Boogie Bench’ half way up Bodmin Hill
Enjoying the Boogie Bench: on the left, 10-year-old Ilias Michael Walker who played at a
Jazz Cafe at Duchy of Cornwall Nursery earlier in 2017, and on the right Richard Bower.
The plaque on the Boogie Bench
- Various planters around town.